The Liebster Award help up small bloggers gain recognition and some new followers in this crazy world! The rules for the award are:
1. Link back to the lovely person who nominated you.
Thank you Patricia! ^^ <3
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- I love watching American TV shows. ^^
- Next to violet, my favorite color is red. They look good together as well so it’s perfect hahaha. :>
- I don’t know how to ride a bike.
- I also don’t know how to do cartwheels.
- I want to play Flyff but I don’t have enough space on my laptop and internet is always fluctuating. Idc if few people play it now.
Tagged by Patricia! Thank you! :)
Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write new ones.
1. What’s your favorite movie of all-time and why? I seriously cannot answer this question because I really don’t have an all-time favorite. There are many movies that I love though, but no movie comes to mind when it comes to favorites. :)
2. What was your favorite TV show when growing up? Hmm.. Baby Looney Tunes, Totally Spies, and Pucca. (different ages hahaha)
3. If you were a character on a book/movie/TV show, who would you be and why? Hmm… There’s a lot of female book characters I would like to be and it’s difficult to choose.
1) Thank the person who awarded you and include the link to their blog.
2) Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their blog.
shelikesmidnights, datemptationsofgilaten, alyssatothewest, streetlightx, nickymaeee, 320pixelsofauradelle, ivygnzls, girlsabaaaw, thisgirlgonnasmileagain, weirdweirdan, prinsesangnakabraces, miss-tarariray, hymich, nnsnsnblg, sideofherlife
3) Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself in your blog post.
1) I love reading. Reading novels. Reading YA novels. Reading romance YA novels. Reading tear-jerker romance YA novels. Yeap, I’m very specific. :)
2) I’m a lazy person. Even when I’m motivated, lying around seems so much better than moving and actually accomplishing things. :(
No matter how hard we desired for high school to be over, when the end actually comes we end up wishing for more time. "High school wasn’t meant to last forever.", I quote from HSM3. What more can I say? Graduation is both the end and the beginning. It was inevitable and we need to accept it and part ways. I’m gonna miss the quirks of our class, and of course, my friends. <3 <3 <3
- I know I’ve been veryyyyy inactive lately. I’m just so busy! Today was our Baccalaureate Mass and tomorrow is my graduation! Gaaaah!
- I’ve been tagged by two people in the Versalite blogger award! I know, I know… I haven’t posted the Liebster Award yet. Later today maybe I’ll get around to actually doing it. forgive me pls hahaha
- I’ve been watching lots of shows and reading lots of books and I feel amazing. <3 <3
- There’s a lot of things that will be going on this summer so wish me luck for blogging on time! :’)
- Just realized I haven’t changed “15 years of existence” on my blog description yet. It’s supposed to be 16 now, ‘cause I had my birthday Monday last week! #YEAH
- Okay. I shall now make asikaso those awards. HAHAHA :>
(to see the pictures I used, just click the photo. all pictures are mine.)
I nearly wasn’t able to go on this trip. Our prom was supposed to be on the 22nd, but luckily it was moved to an earlier date! It’s really fortunate because the trip was so amazing! The places we visited and the temples we saw were very interesting. There’s a lot of things I think I would never forget, and one of those is nearly getting lost at sundown. I think that instance was scarring enough to make me even more paranoid for two or three more trips in the future.
Just a few more days and I’ll be able to be more active! Exams are now over and we still have a thesis defense on Monday, then Calculus and Advanced Physics test next week. We also have to submit our Physics notebook on Monday and I haven’t written much yet. So much to do!
After finishing all that’s left concerning school work, I’ll be able to go back to my routine — reading books, having feels, and blogging. Just a few more days, and we’ll find out whether I reached my goal or not. :P
(sorry for the late reply) Unfortunately for you, I don’t hate anyone right now. Just myself, for being too lazy and not motivated enough. :)
**huhuhu so sorry for the inactivity! Exams will be over today so please bear with me. :)